Terms of Service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AirsoftTrader’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use AirsoftTrader’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of New Zealand. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Content in violation of this rule is subject to being edited and possibly removed immediately and without warning. No refunds will be issued.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this country.
- Any ad that appears to be a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal without warning.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
- A Mail order form is required with any airsoft gun purchase made via the phone, mail order or online. This is required by law since November 2015. Airsoft Trader will not be held responsible for any users not complying with the law.
- You must be over 18 to sell or purchase Airsoft guns, or 16 -17 with a firearms certificate. It is down to the seller to confirm these details, we at AirsoftTrader take no responsibility for illegal trading. If we find users breaking the law their adverts will be removed as per rule 5, and their accounts possibly deleted.
- In cases of disputes, we will try to contact both parties and will co-operate with law enforcement if required. As with any platform, do your own due diligence when trading with an unknown user. AirsoftTrader or I, Dale Miles will not take any responsibility for users suffering loses from scams, or failed transaction.
- We would prefer the site to be used by non-commercial entities. The site is aimed at 2nd hand sales. However, we will assess on a case by case basis requests for Traders to list their items. If you’re looking to sell brand new products through the site then please message us first. Failure to do so may result in your ads being removed until a discussion has taken place.
- Signing up to AirsoftTrader.co.nz you give the right for us to contact you regarding the site, updates and things we feel may be of interest. Your personal information will be kept safe and never sold, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Address Verified and Age Checked users are not official lawful checks. They are guidelines only. If you are unsure of a user, please do your own due diligence.
Unless otherwise stated, AirsoftTrader and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AirsoftTrader All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://airsofttrader.co.nz for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://airsofttrader.co.nz
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://airsofttrader.co.nz
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://airsofttrader.co.nz
- Redistribute content from AirsoftTrader (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. AirsoftTrader does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of AirsoftTrader, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws AirsoftTrader shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- AirsoftTrader reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to AirsoftTrader a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Any organization(s) may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
You must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are linking to our content from your website. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 days for a response.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to modify any ads in violation of our guidelines order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice.
You agree that you will be solely responsible for the content of any classified ads that you post on this website. You will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that are posted here.
AirsoftTrader has the right and may use any uploaded media of any format in promotional or marketing practices.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.